Improve understanding of the business needs of the VCS to better obtain the business support that it needs to be sustainable and more effective in delivering services.
With limited resources RAWM has;
- maintained constant VCS contact across WM with statutory and private sector to enable Intelligence to key policy areas,
- changes in Health and Social Care legislation and infrastructure change Partnership portfolio,
– 450 members reflecting changes in national and local commissioning framework Monitor engagement between LEPs and VCS,
– engaged with 6 – and ERDF oversight & mgmt by BI DoH strategic partner,
– informed VCS around legislative changes work as broker between VCS, Strategic health Authority and LA’s who have responsibility for Public Health