Black Country Technical Assistance
The Black Country European Social Fund (ESF) Technical Assistance Project is pleased to present a series of FREE European Social Fund Capacity Building Workshops which you, a colleague or partner organisation may find helpful.
The workshops will provide a comprehensive overview of complex ESF rules and regulations including financial reporting, audits, document retention, procurement and cross cutting themes. Co-financing arrangements including the Big Lottery Fund and Skills Funding Agency will be incorporated into sessions where appropriate.
The following dates have been confirmed:
• Applying and Preparing For European Social Funds – 11th July (Wolverhampton)
• ESF Project Management – 21st July (Walsall)
• ESF Financial Management – 26th July (Sandwell)
• ESF Monitoring, Audit and Document Retention – 4th August (Dudley)
• EU Procurement – 8th September AM only – (Wolverhampton)
• ESF Publicity and Marketing – 8th September PM only (Wolverhampton)
• ESF Cross Cutting Themes – 20th September 2016 (Walsall)
More detailed information is available under the events section of our website http://www.bcta.org.uk/events/