Tender opportunity: Woodcraft Folk Regional Revitalisation Project (London)
- Completed proposal to be returned to Woodcraft Folk by Tuesday 4th January 2011
- Interviews to be held Tuesday 11th January 2011.
The Woodcraft Folk Regional Revitalisation project is looking to contract a consultant to undertake an evaluation of the project, which will last from January 2011 – February 2011.
The Regional Revitalisation project is funded for 2 years by Department for Education (formerly DCFS) which will come to an end in March 2011. The project aims to widen the participation and influence of young people and volunteer youth workers within Woodcraft Folk’s regional structures through:
- Supporting regions to respond to all members’ needs
- Introducing a structured approach to skill development
- Expanding networking opportunities (virtual and in person)
- Capacity building activity
- Redefining existing regional boundaries
The anticipated budget for the research is £3,300 to include all expenses and VAT.
Proposals should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in bidding for this work please download the brief for the evaluation [132 kB, DOC] and if you require any further information please contact Rose Mitchell on 020 7358 6458.