SMK Campaigner Awards 2012.
The annual Sheila McKechnie Foundation Campaigner Awards programme offers a development package to emerging, grassroots campaigners. We are looking for committed individuals who are campaigning for sustainable solutions to social, economic and/or environmental issues, and who, with the right advice and support, could achieve much more.
Our aim is to equip campaigners with the skills they need to make a greater impact. The support package we offer is individually tailored, completely bespoke, and includes the following:
• Invitation to a high profile awards ceremony
• Award winners induction day and assessment of campaign objectives
• One-to-one coaching from a highly experienced campaigner
• An intensive and inspiring three-day residential skills building weekend
• An invitation into the SMK Alumni programme, enabling you to attend talks and events organised by SMK
Are you, or someone you know, speaking out and taking action on issues that matter?
Deadline: 1pm, Monday 18th June!
More information is available on our website: http://www.smk.org.uk/campaigner-awards/.