£500 worth of consultancy for £50
NAVCA, as part of their Tender Support Project, are providing local voluntary and community organisations with one day of consultancy for just £50 (usually £500).
The project aims to improve the ability of voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises to bid to deliver public service contracts. It does this by providing individual guidance, advice and support. The project runs until the end of March 2011.
This really does represent excellent value and we would encourage organisations to take advantage of this amazing offer!
The project provides one day (eight hours) of consultancy to help prepare your organisation for contracting or prepare a good quality tender submission. It can be used for any support related to the delivery of public service contracts. This may include, but is not restricted to:
- Assessment of your readiness for tendering
- Understanding tender requirements
- Guidance and advice on how to approach tenders
- Assessment of policies, systems and procedures for tendering
- Pricing models and organisational pricing structure reviews
- Assessing tender suitability
- Checking pre-qualification questionnaires
- Reviewing and improving draft tender submissions
- Preparing for interviews/presentation with a tender evaluation panel
More information is available on the NAVCA website.