Big Society roundtable events feedback
The level of interest in RAWM's Big Society roundtable events has been overwhelming and the selected feedback below shows a need for ongoing critical debate around the Big Society.
- At least 73% of delegates at each event felt that the events provided all sectors with a common overview and a shared understanding of the Big Society
- Over 90% of delegates at each event felt able to discuss and share the implications of the Big Society across the different sectors
- Over 60% of delegates at each event felt it helped them to build a better understanding of what the Big Society means for organisations, groups and communities at local level
- Over half of the delegates at each even felt able to identify current activities that fit within the Big Society agenda
- Over 70% of delegates at each event said they had a clearer understanding of the key changes announced to date
- Over 60% of delegates at each event said they had been able to identify the implications for their organisation and the work that they do
- At least 80% of delegates at each event were satisfied with the organisation and information on the day of the event.