Macmillan Cancer Support Supporting You to Help Others Grants Programme
Macmillan's Supporting You to Help Others Grants Programme is still available to help you to help people affected by cancer in your organisation, group or community.
The application process has been simplified and bids may be submitted to support projects or activities which people affected by cancer (pabc) may wish to engage in as individuals or group members and which demonstrate ways that enable them to:
• use their cancer experience to support other people affected by cancer and/or receive support from them
• work in partnership with other people or organisations to improve cancer services for everyone
• enable people affected by cancer to develop their skills and expertise using relevant opportunities
The Supporting You to Help Others grants programme is intended to fund:
• Start up costs for new self help, support and user groups
• Or development applications e.g. for groups to expand and extend their reach for both self help, support and user involvement
• Or combined applications for those that include self help and support and user involvement activities
The closing date for Round 2 is Tuesday 30 April and successful applicants from Round 2 will be notified by 15 June.
Details of further closing dates throughout 2013, together with the Application Form and Guidance Notes can be found here