WMAHSN Annual Stakeholder Event
The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) invites you to attend their Annual Stakeholder Event, which takes place at Cranmore Park in Solihull on Tuesday 28 April 2015.
Featuring breakout discussions on the West Midlands’ health and wealth challenges for the forthcoming year and workshops examining the future for different stakeholders, this free to attend event will inform delegates on the impact that the WMAHSN has made on the local healthcare sector and help to shape its priorities for the year ahead.
Who should attend?
The WMAHSN Annual Stakeholder Event is aimed at representatives from the following sectors:
• NHS organisations
• Patients, carers and the public
• The third sector
By attending this event, delegates will:
Look back over the past 12 months of the WMAHSN’s activity
• Overview of the past year, including the launch of the 2015 Annual Report
• The successes and outcomes of our programmes
• New case studies
• Recent developments, including the WMAHSN’s push and pull approach and opportunities for innovation process
Look forward to the WMAHSN’s plans and objectives for the next 12 months of activity
• Get involved with our opportunities for innovation
• Introduction to the membership offering
• Launch of the Innovation and Adoption Management Service
• Introduction to the forthcoming Digital Innovation Service for Health