WM AHSN Stakeholder Meeting
The purpose of the WM AHSN is to significantly improve health outcomes for the population of the West Midlands and maximise wealth creation by working with local NHS and affiliated organisations, our academic institutions and industry to identify, encourage and support innovation in healthcare delivery.
This achievement of this objective will be as a direct result of the depth and effectiveness of this collaboration.
This event offers delegates the opportunity to:
- find out more about the WM AHSN and innovations in healthcare currently underway and planned in the West Midlands
- gain a greater understanding of the benefits of collaboration between industry, academia, patients and the public and healthcare providers, commissioners and research bodies
- discuss the AHSN’s clinical priorities and their enabling themes and how to overcome challenges and barriers
- network with others who have a stake in health provision across the region
- gain an understanding of how they and their organisation to can get involved and contribute to achieving the aims of the AHSN
- participate in workshops focusing on the AHSN’s themes
- engage in full and frank discussions through ability to ask questions interactively throughout the day including a ‘Question Time’ panel to close the event.