Voluntary Sector Network event
The aim of this event is to stimulate discussion and debate about how voluntary sector organisations behave, and what the role of Dudley CVS should be in the context of cuts and hard hit communities.
Guest speaker Liam Barrington-Bush
Liam is an experienced campaigner, coach and facilitator, and has worked with people and organisations in Canada, Cuba, Ukraine, Qatar, the UK and most recently Mexico. He is passionate about organisational change and how new technologies can help organisations adapt to a changing environment, while better reflecting their values through the ways they work.
Liam’s first book, 'Anarchists in the Boardroom' has just been published thanks to the power of his online networks.
What to expect at this free event:
- A warm welcome, drinks on arrival and in the break
- Opportunities to meet others and make connections for your work
- A couple of short presentations
- Discussions in groups
- Useful information and ideas to take away
Who this event is for:
- Volunteers from local groups, clubs, societies and organisations
- Staff from voluntary sector organisations and charities
- Trustees from voluntary sector organiations and charities
- People from social enterprises
While this event is being hosted by Dudley CVS, they warmly welcome people from voluntary sector groups and organisations outside Dudley - so do register and come along if you're based in Wolverhampton, Sandwell, Walsall, Birmimgham or even further afield.