Social media surgery: Shropshire
FREE Social Media Advice in Shrewsbury
1. Do you work for a Voluntary/ Community Organisation or Social Enterprise?
2. Ever thought about using blogs, text messaging, Facebook, Twitter and other free Social Media sites but do not know where to start?
3. Does your organisation have a website but you find it not easy to update?
4. Are you looking for an easy way to promote your activities and to share information, pictures and video clips on line?
5. Would you like to use free websites and services to promote your organisation, raise funds, collect feedback and keep records but have no idea what is out there?
The Shrewsbury Social Media Surgery is a free advice session organised by Shropshire Rural Community Council for the Voluntary/Community Sector in Shropshire.
It’s informal and relaxed. Bring your laptop and use the wifi supplied to hook up to the internet (with assistance if required). Learn from people who understand good ways to use the internet and who can show you useful free tools. Have a chat over a cup of coffee/tea.
Who are the surgeons?
People who have been there before and know enough to show someone else. Some may have spent years understanding the internet, some may have just learned how social media applications work and how they can benefit organisations.
It is a drop in session but please do let us know you are coming by booking here, so we know how many volunteers are needed and so we can get in touch if we need to.
Please arrive by 6.15pm at the latest.