Realise!! The potential for recovery
Are you a commissioner, patient lead, social worker or practitioner working in recovery services then this event is for you……..
This half day event will give you an opportunity to:
• Learn about a new approach within the continuum of recovery
• Directly hear from speakers who have experienced the new approach
• Explore implications for commissioning and / or service design
• Directly consult with service users about improving reach and access to services
The new approach uses Health Realisation based upon the 3 Principles of Mind, Thought and Consciousness.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who has responsibility for commissioning recovery, substance misuse and mental health services from within CCGs, CSUs, Social Services and Public Health, this also includes commissioning services to carers and service users
By attending this workshop COMMISSIONERS will be able to explore what this new approach offers in relation to achieving the 5 ways of well-being in a service
• CONNECTing different local services and working together in supporting people in the recovery continuum
• Enabling individuals to not only BE ACTIVE but lead in managing their recovery
• To TAKE NOTICE of and learn from innovative work being undertaken in Coventry
• For individuals and staff to stay abreast and KEEP LEARNING in commissioning and delivering integrated recovery services
• For participants in the programme to GIVE and share their stories