New, monthly Twitter-chat series created for social change activists and focused on topics relating to how to reduce barriers and increase impact using technology around the globe.
For this #NPTechChat we'll be discussing these questions relating to the community health and technology.
- What role does innovation and technology play in achieving the goal of ensuring healthy lives and promoting wellbeing for all ages?
- How is innovation and technology changing access to health services/the way health services are provided, especially in the developing world?
- What technology are you using to improve your community’s health?
- What mobile tools/apps are you using?
- What free tools are you using?
- What are the biggest global health challenges and how can we use technology to address them?
- What have been the biggest success stories of technology being used to further global health?