Making Every Contact Count - Celebrating Success Event
Making Every Contact Count in the new Health System
Venue: Kettering Conference Centre, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6PB
Hear how ‘Making Every Contact Count’ (MECC) will continue to support improving health and wellbeing in organisations across the new Health and Social Care system.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Kevin Fenton Director of Health Improvement and Population Healthcare, Public Health England
- Professor Robert Harris Director of Strategy, National Commissioning Board
- Martin Reeves President of the Society of Local Authority Chief Executives (SOLACE)
- Dr Lisa Bayliss-Pratt Director of Nursing, Health Education England
- Pauline Watts Professional Officer, Health Visiting, Department of Health
Hear from a range of organisations from across the Midlands and East who have been successful in implementing MECC and in engaging key partners in the prevention agenda.
Visit a selection of workshops aimed at specific audiences giving further information about how Making Every Contact Count fits in to a variety of settings and across a variety of sectors.
Confirmed Workshops include:
- MECC in an Acute setting
- MECC in Primary Care
- MECC Commissioning
- Collecting MECC Data