Keeping On Below the Radar: Sixth Reference Group and Mini Conference
Sixth Third Sector Research Centre ‘below the radar’ reference group and mini conference
This year’s event is an opportunity to inform future research on the voluntary and community sector and will consist of:
Three workshops on the latest TSRC and below the radar findings:
- Becoming Visible? BME community groups in rural England (with Phil Ware),
- Faith in Social Action: how faith and inter-faith groups are responding to changing community needs (Angus McCabe with Steve Miller of the Faith based Regeneration Network),
- Small groups and the emerging market for infrastructure support: feedback and discussion on work being undertaken by Rob Macmillan for BIG Lottery on the Building Capabilities agenda.
Two open forum debates on:
- From Social Media to Social Movements? The role of information technology in community action (with Kevin Harris of Local Level)
- After Austerity? Setting a future research agenda with the voluntary and community sector (with Angus McCabe)
This is a free event but places are limited. Early booking is advised.
To book or for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation, contact details and any dietary requirements.
The venue is accessible.
Joining instructions, maps and a programme for the day will be forwarded nearer the event.
Closing date for bookings: 1 September 2014.