NCVO/BWB Human Resources Conference 2016
Join leading experts from across the voluntary and social enterprise sectors as we discuss employment law and practical HR issues affecting charities today.
- understand your responsibilities as an employer
- ensure your organisation has the structure and skills in place to survive and thrive
- discover how to build, develop and support your team and employees
- develop your knowledge and practical HR skills in a choice of expert-led workshops on topics including agile working, pensions, recruiting senior employees and managing investigations and hearings
- meet colleagues from across the sector and learn from the experiences of other HR professionals.
Be inspired and motivated to improve your HR management in three keynote plenaries delivered by leading figures from the voluntary sector including William Garnett (Head of Employment, BWB), Ann Kiceluk (People Director, RSPB) and Toni Dumolo (Director of HR, Sense
To find out more and get details of the programme, costs and book online click here