The Institute of Fundraising West Midlands Conference 2013
The Institute of Fundraising West Midlands Conference
This includes a two-track programme so you can choose the sessions that are best suited to you.
After the sessions have ended, there will be an early evening drinks reception sponsored by Eden Brown Recruitment.
- Rob Woods: Director of Woods Training
- Gill Jolly: Director of Achieve Consulting
- Dylan Carroll: Senior Regional Development Officer, Barnardos
- Tim Diggle: Head of Fundraising, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Matt Collins: Digital Marketing and Social Media Consultant, Charity Chap
- John Grain: Director, John Grain Associates
- Daniel Fluskey: Head of Policy & Research, Institute of Fundraising
Topics include skills development, storytelling, trust fundraising, legacies, donor cultivation, lottery, making the ask, IT/Digital fundraising and donor retention.