Improving your evidence
This event is one of a set being offered nationally by Clinks in the first stage of a year long project called Improving your evidence: supporting Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations to understand the impact they have in reducing reoffending.
Between April 2013-14 Clinks will be working with New Philanthropy Capital (NPC) to support Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) organisations working in criminal justice to help improve their capacity to undertake and/or commission research and evaluation. The project will provide support and resources and work with the Sector to help it identify, produce and use good quality evidence.
Benefits of attending the event:
Each event will give participants the opportunity to:
- Discuss ‘what makes good evidence?’ with Criminal Justice Voluntary and Community Sector organisations and commissioners
- Share and learn about effective monitoring and evaluation - and ways to overcome challenges
- Feed into the design of the support we will provide to organisations during the course of this project
Speakers at the Birmingham event:
- Matt Home, Willowdene Care Farm
- David Chantler, West Mercia Probation Trust
- Jess Haskins, National Offender Management Services