'Harness The Power Of The Media' - Birmingham
HARNESS THE POWER OF THE MEDIA
Join us for a captivating session that will demystify how the media work.
• Why do some stories make the news and others don’t?
• Hear from industry content editors and gatekeepers to find out what gets their attention
• Learn the skills you need in order to see direct results in coverage
• Get your voice heard above the noise and make the media work for you
• How to use traditional and modern PR processes to amplify your message
The Sikh Press Association will be holding an interactive workshop and panel discussion on how to amplify your message in the media and harness the power of the media.
The event will provide a real insight on how to get your stories heard by the decision makers and gatekeepers in the media and see direct results in coverage.
The speakers will give you practical advice on what it takes for a story to be pitched correctly, what is and isn’t important when presenting to the media, reporters and editors.
Learn what makes the news, how to present your stories and campaigns with focus, a variety of angles and with effective messaging that really makes an impact.
Finally, take away with you practical skills that you can implement in your up coming campaigns.