Community Voice and Influence
Free training session for people from voluntary organisations and social enterprises in Dudley borough
Date: Friday 4 October, 2pm-4pm (arrivals from 1.30pm)
Venue: INSIGHT House, Pearson Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 3BL
This is the first of two Building Blocks sessions on influence this Autumn.
This session will be delivered by campaigner and organisational coach, Liam Barrington-Bush. Liam will bring his experience of working in and with voluntary sector organisations, and his campaigning experience gained in countries all around the world.
He will help participants to think about:
- What is voice, and the different ways we can use it?
- The relationship between services which voluntary organisations run and their voice
- Knowing what issues to take up when trying to influence
- Knowing what change looks like
- Identifying who can make change and how you can reach them
- Choosing your tactics and approach