Children's Wellbeing Stakeholder Event (Herefordshire)
Second stakeholder event held by Herefordshire Council’s Children’s Wellbeing Directorate
The is aim to offer providers and community groups from a range of sectors and localities a great opportunity to explore the future of children’s wellbeing in Herefordshire.
In these challenging financial times, the role of the public sector is changing dramatically and this event builds on the foundations already in place, of working with stakeholders to explore the challenges and opportunities these changes present to communities, businesses, voluntary organisations and service users.
We are particularly keen to explore how to enable organisations in the leisure, culture, health and community sectors to diversify and partner with current providers in order to deliver a broad range of services and activities across Herefordshire.
This second event will:
- Provide the outcome of the recent Budget Consultation exercise with the public
- Outline the support available for providers, groups and organisations around online signposting, personalisation and the SENDirect pilot online brokerage service in Herefordshire
- Present a great opportunity to meet and network
- Continue to look at options for how we can do things differently in the future
- Give attendees the opportunity to shape future sessions.
Registration is from 1.30pm for a 2pm start; full agenda will be emailed to attendees prior to the event.
Book online here
Please share this event with colleagues and look out for the #CWHfds hashtag on Twitter and the Herefordshire Children's Wellbeing Network Facebook page.
Due to the significant amount of interest this event has attracted it is requested that organisations only book one ticket each where possible as there are only 50 places available.
Please submit any queries to email@example.com