Children and Young Adults Community Mental Health Services – Consultation and information sharing event
Health commissioners and the Local Authority in Birmingham are working together to improve mental health services for children and young adults across the city.
Birmingham South Central Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has joined forces with Birmingham CrossCity CCG, Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG and Birmingham City Council to call on local people to have their say in future plans.
As part of the consultation process we are holding 2 main events – an interested parties event in February 2014 (detailed below) and a service users/general public event in March 2014 (date to be confirmed). Attendees at the event in February will help shape the set-up and agenda for the event in March.
Who should attend?
This event is for people from organisations that have an interest in Children and Young Adults Community Mental Health Services within Birmingham.
The objectives of the event are:
- To share details of the Children and Young Adults Community Mental Health Services Consultation
- To gain feedback on the proposed service – what should be included, what shouldn’t be include
- To share experiences on what does and does not work with the existing services
- To co-design the structure of the March event and identify potential attendees
Book online here
For further information please go to the website
We are expecting a great deal of interest in this event so please ensure you enrol early to avoid disappointment.
please contact the team on email@example.com
or call 0121 612 3806 to:
- Sign up for a promotion pack and pledge your support to encouraging Young People to get involved in the consultation at the March event
- If you support young people and families experiencing mental health or emotional distress and would like a stall at the March event.