Charity Tax Update
Join us for updates from our expert speakers on the following issues:
- Implications of the Autumn Statement (3 December 2014) for charities
- Charities Online and the Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme
- Reform of the Gift Aid Declaration and the future role of intermediaries and donor benefit rules
- Social Investment Tax Relief
- VAT on direct mailing
- European tax developments
- Grants and Contracts - understanding the VAT implications of your arrangements
- Review of important recent VAT cases
- Business rates
- Charities and tax avoidance
Book online here
Find out how membership of CTG can help you to keep up-to-date on the latest tax developments and make you part of the decision making process.
A sandwich lunch will be provided from 13.00 before presentations from 14.00.
There will be a chance to ask experts from CTG and BDO your tax questions in a round-up Q&A.