Business Charter for Social Responsibility: Social Value
Birmingham City Council would like to engage your support at this event to capture in detail how organisations in the City signed up to the Business Charter for Social Responsibility can support you as organisations who are part of the Ageing Better, Talent Match and Changing Futures initiatives.
The event takes place on 27th February from 13:00 to 16:00 at BVSC, 138 Digbeth, B5 6DR.
1. Introduction and purpose
2. Social Value - what does it mean?
3. The future role of Birmingham City Council
5. Strategic Context: The leaders of council priorities
6. Identify the projects, what support is needed by organisations and in what form. Exercise undertaken by breaking into three groups as below:
- Talent Match
- Changing Futures
- Ageing Better
7. Finalise documentation of identified projects, support needed and scale of delivery using a template which will have been circulated before the event
8. Summarise next steps
Book your place here
* Please complete the the Social Value Project matching template prior to attending.
If you have any queries with regards to the event and/or booking on to this event, please email Rukia.Siddique@birmingham.gov.uk
Birmingham Voluntary Service Council