Benefits of membership
RAWM now has 2 categories of membership - click on membership for information on each of these 2 categories.
All members benefit from the following:
- Regular (approximately monthly) members' e-bulletins, keeping you up to date with the latest news, events and opportunities
- Access to RAWM's resources library
- Advance notice of relevant consultations and the opportuntiy to contribute to a voluntary and community sector response, coordinated by RAWM
In addition members can:
- Get involved in a range of working parties and sub-groups to develop activities and support the management of RAWM
- Participate in focus groups on key policy issues
Information about membership
For more information about membership contact Ted Ryan, RAWM Operations Manager.
Nominations to RAWM's Board
Full members can also nominate themselves or another candidate to RAWM's Board. For more information about this contact Sharon Palmer, RAWM CEO.